INVESTMENT READY PROGRAM
The Investment Ready Program 'Encouraging Future Generations' by Allianz and Impact Hub is a unique acceleration program, tailored for purpose driven entrepreneurs aiming to foster social inclusion of children and youth in Brazil, Germany, Malaysia and Turkey. Over a duration of 6 months, 10 participating teams engage in a systematic review of their business model, strategy and team before crafting a validated growth and investment plan. At the end of the program, all participants have the chance to pitch in front of a jury for the Allianz Future Generations Award (40,000 €).
Our program is tailored to equip purpose-driven entrepreneurs with everything they need to know in order to attract the right…
Fostering social inclusion of children and young people is the cornerstone of this Investment Ready Program. The Investment R…
Our program is a platform for investors and entrepreneurs to meet and collaborate to scale environmental, social and financia…
Locally we focus on different aspects related to social inclusion of children and youth.
In Malaysia, we focus on diversity, education and health. Topics that combine with tackling environmental issues, safety and protection are also welcome.
Program in a nutshell
As a participant of the program, you will be part of an international cohort of around 20 selected entrepreneurs, all promoting social inclusion of children and young people mitigating the risks from social inequality. Throughout the program, your team will be internationally connected and locally supported by an experienced investment coach, high level content experts, Allianz mentors, investors and powerful business tools. You will learn to navigate the impact investment scene and present your venture in various formats to raise the funds for your next level as an organisation. Beyond that, all participants will be part of two multi-day workshop sessions in February and June in Munich.
• Build your growth strategy and investment case in a structured way
• 20 hours customised support from high-level Allianz mentors and content experts
• Access to 100+ impact investor network & the Impact Day
• 6 months Impact Hub Membership
• Chance to be awarded with the Allianz Future Generation Award (40,000€ grant)
• You are a purpose-driven entrepreneur, working on a scalable solution targeting social inclusion of children and youth
• You have a proof-of-concept (you are revenue generating, revenue testing)
• You are seeking investment (€40k-€1MIO)
• Your organisation is legally incorporated in one of these countries: Brazil, Germany, Malaysia or Turkey